What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
What do cookies do?
Cookies make sure you:
- You can shop safe at vevina.eu
- You can watch videos
- Cookies make the website faster
- Cookies detect errors on vevina.eu
- The website can be improved with the help of cookies
- Share vevina.co.uk with social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google
Technical information regarding cookies and vevina.co.uk
To save your details in the shopcart vevina.co.uk uses 3 different kind of cookies:
- Two cookies contain information with shoppcart information and notify vevina.co.uk when data in the shopcart change
- One cookie contains an unique code for every single customer. This cookie is used to acces the customer data in the database. This cookies doesn’t save personal information
How long will the cookies be saved?
Most cookies will be delete when the browser is closed. Some cookies won’t be deleted. You can turn off the cookies, at any time, in your browser.
Turn off cookies
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies. This is very easy to do. Please note: if you disable cookies, your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website.